Ketamine Infusion Therapy is a new & exciting alternative to conventional treatments for some of our most common, modern afflictions.
WHAT IS KETAMINE?
Ketamine is an FDA approved anesthetic medication use to relieve various types of debilitating mood disorders, chronic pain syndromes and reversing suicidal thoughts. Ketamine has been shown to provide rapid-acting treatment with low dose IV infusions.
Infusion therapy is uniquely tailored to each individual based on their diagnosis, and the severity of their symptoms.
- Potential to reduce or eliminate your need medications
- Minimal downtime and no lingering side effects
- Helps opioid receptor agonist
- Helps reverse opioid tolerance
WHAT CAN KETAMINE TREAT?
- Depression including treatment resistant
- Suicidal thoughts
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS/RSD)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Central & peripheral neuropathies
- Phantom limb
- Post herpetic neuralgia
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
The dose used for the treatment of mood disorders and chronic pain is very low and safe. For a few minutes during the infusion itself, blood pressure and heart rate may increase. This is monitored to ensure safety.
KETAMINE CANNOT BE USED IN PATIENTS WITH:
- Severe cardiac disease
- Severe CHF
- Severe kidney disease
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Active psychosis
- Untreated thyroid disease
- Manic phase of bipolar disorder
- Active substance abuse
Call today for you personalized treatment consultation by a certified Ketamine infusion specialist.
(231)375-8065 extension 102